For questions pertaining to specific topics, please use the tabs on your right.
• Children at the main gate as well as in the group are received and welcomed by Supervisors /Coordinators /Teachers
• Security guards are stationed at designated places across the entire school campus.
• Security guards monitor the entry and exit of visitors and parents who walk in for enquiry/ birthday celebrations/ early pick up
• Parent/guardian of any child who has to leave the school campus before dispersal time needs to furnish a gate pass signed by supervisor of the respective block
• At ‘dispersal time’, parent is allowed to take the child only after showing of pick-up card to the security guard.
• Dispersal–coordinator/ Supervisor stationed at main gate to ensure safety regulations are being followed by teachers and children.
• All team members are guided to be vigilant and look out for any strangers or unfamiliar faces in the school premises.
• Housekeeping staff stationed in designated areas and discouraged from loitering elsewhere on campus
• In house training programme for housekeeping & other staff
• Sharing guidelines with the school team to ensure personal dignity and wellbeing of each child.
• Children with special needs move around the school premises supervised at all times.
• Regular maintenance of fire extinguishers.
• Ongoing training sessions for all security and other auxiliary staff members.
• Continuous monitoring of the cleanliness of the school surroundings.
• Evacuation drill and fire drills conducted twice in the school year.
• Fumigation and sanitization of surroundings is done on regular basis.
• Antecedents of all Auxiliary staff verified.
• CCTVs have been installed in the entire School campus for strict vigilance.Transport:
• Bus children are always accompanied by teachers and dropped to their respective bus routes
• A responsible adult (teacher, parent or school representative) is present on each bus route.Toilets:
• For pre-primary children – helper didis accompany children for toilet visits
• We have only female housekeeping staff stationed to clean the toilets in Preprimary and primary school.
• Housekeeping staff not to enter the washrooms when children are inside.
• Regular check & supervision of campus cleanliness, horticulture & toilets
• Trained nurses in all three blocks of the school.
• Sensitively orienting children, teachers and parents whenever there is an outbreak of a disease or illness ( Such as measles, chicken-pox, dengue)
• Annual Health checkup for Annual Health checkup for all children by child specialist from Fortis Hospital.
• Tie up with Fortis Hospital to handle medical emergencies.
• First aid training for teachers and administrative staff, conducted by Fortis Hospital
• Regular sampling of the school lunch and surprise visit to the caterer’s kitchen to ensure food quality
• Dedicated housekeeping staff to maintain hygiene standards in the lunch room
• PTA members encouraged to visit the lunch room without prior intimation